About Me

My photo
I'm currently teaching myself how to mix. At the moment, I'm mostly concentrating on hard dance (145 BPM+) and Trance (135-145 BPM). I'd like to move into Drum'n'Bass and Hip Hop at some stage but am loving the faster stuff at the moment.

Wednesday 30 March 2011

Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog.  I have no idea what I'm going to post on here, I guess I'll think of something!  At the very least, I will post my various attempts at mixing.  These posts will include a link back to Soundcloud (where the mix is stored) along with track listings and transition times for each track.

Any kind of feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Ciao
Adumbration

1 comment:

  1. Hello,

    In the spirit of blogging I'd like to pass on the Versatile Blogger Award to you. I enjoy your blog - keep writing. If you've already accepted this previously, sorry for the double up - your blog must be doubly good! I’m also passing the rules for accepting this award, should you choose to accept.

    * Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to their site in your original post. (www.riny01.blogspot.com)
    * Tell us seven things about yourself.
    * Pass along the award to newly discovered bloggers by posting a comment to let them know they got this award

    ReplyDelete